IPT Elite Skills Clinic
Experience THE SAME training we’ve done with NBA™ All-Stars and over a hundred NBA™ players
Featuring Bryce Stanhope
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Are You Truly Finding The Skill Training Your Kid Needs?
Players travel to I'm Possible camps from around the world for one main reason.
While most training is centered on situations and "getting reps", we focus on skills, movements, and details that players can't find anywhere else.
This Is Your Kid's Opportunity To
Gain World-Class Basketball Skills
Our mission is simple - to help players reach their full potential.
Watching our kids get cut, benched, and fall short of their goals is painful. To avoid these downfalls, players need to do more than the standard game situational reps, and work to separate themselves by training their skill-sets on a daily basis.
At I'm Possible Elite Skill clinics, players are taught how to train and manage their skills like never before, making this your chance to fuel your child's passion for basketball.
WHAT WE DO
- We give players ways to hold themselves accountable when practicing by themselves
- We ensure each player is placed at a basket according to age AND skill level so they never feel out of place
- We make the art of skill enhancement fun and exciting.
- We give live corrections and feedback throughout each session with the detail we are known for around the world.
- Our workouts are designed to make players feel like they are alone in the gym... no long lines!!!
WHAT WE DO DIFFERENTLY
- We provide the “WHAT” and the "HOW" to every skill, so players truly know how to perform each and every skill for the game.
- We don’t waste time with “game situations” that players already get from coaches and camps.
- We don't spend your valuable time playing games that you can find anywhere.
- We ensure each player is maximizing their individual potential by giving them skills specific to finding THEIR identity as basketball players.
LOCATION AND DETAILS
LOCATION: Cienega High School
12775 E Mary Ann Cleveland Way, Vail AZ
Grades 4-7: 9:30am-12:00pm
Grades 8-12: 1:30-4:00 pm
DATES: March 11-12, 2023
As the World’s Largest Basketball Training organization, I’m Possible Training clinics are some of the most sought camps in the world, drawing players from around the US and across the globe. With hundreds of I’m Possible Trainers, and a collection of the world’s most highly acclaimed trainers in the industry, there is simply no training organization that can match the I’m Possible resume and I’m Possible’s world-class camp offering.
Innovative and designed around the concept of making every player feel like they are alone in the gym, the purpose of every I’m Possible camp is to empower and equip players of all levels with the skills needed to train themselves.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Secure your spot at the Arizona Elite Skills Weekend, before the clinic sells out
"Micah Lancaster is one of the best in the business...hands down."
After training with Micah Lancaster and Bryce Stanhope in both Michigan and Miami in the off-season, Brandon Ingram became a first-time All-Star and the 2019-20 NBA Most Improved Player.
In 2017, After 13 weeks of training with us, Victor became a first-time All-Star and was voted NBA's Most Improved Player.
AND THE ENTIRE
PACERS PRO SQUAD
Bryce Stanhope is the first ever I'm Possible Certified Trainer and has worked closely with Micah Lancaster since 2009.
He is one of the world's most respected skill enhancement trainers and one of the world's leading shooting specialists to go with it.
BRYCE STANHOPE HAS WORKED WITH
NBA PLAYERS INCLUDING
2018 INDIANA PACERS
CAN'T MAKE IT TO THIS WEEKEND?
No worries. You can get all-inclusive access to ALL of our world-class online training programs to train on your own.
Not only that. You can receive complimentary access to ALL of Micah Lancaster's future Signature weekend clinics.
How? Just join the I'm Possible community as an IPT Elite Skill Member.