RIPCONE BY POSSIBLE TRAINING (PATENTED AND TRADEMARKED)
AS FEATURED ON
About RIPCONE V2
The original RipCone was invented by Micah Lancaster in 2013, quickly revolutioning the basketball training industry. Now, Micah Lancaster has taken the innovation to another level with the RipCone v2!
Micah Lancaster created the RipCone to do more than just be placed on the ground as a prop. The Rip Cone’s design allows it to be picked up, stacked, moved around, force low hips when changing directions and simulate basketball and sport specific body positions. The RipCone v2, takes training imagination to another level with the added ability to build, add attachments, increase accountability, change heights, and provide even more training possibilities.
With the RipCone v2, the options are endless and the future of training is unlimited.
Micah Lancaster is one of the best in the business...hands down
ripcone v2 FEATURES & UPGRADES
- SCREW TOP - THE FIRST CONE WITH A TOP MADE FOR ATTACHMENTS AND FUTURE BUILDS
- HOLE IN TOP - THE BUILT IN HOLE ALLOWS FOR THE RIPSTICK & PIPES TO BE PLACED WITHIN THE CONE FOR ADDED ACCOUNTABILITY
- GRIP - THE ONLY CONE MADE AND DESIGNED WITH GRIP FOR PICKING UP AND MOVING SPOT TO SPOT.
- AN EVEN WIDER BASE - DESIGNED TO BE PICKED UP AND SLAMMED DOWN FOR LOWER HIPS AND CONTROL & A STEADY BASE FOR ATTACHMENTS
- INCREASED DURABILITY - MADE WITH DURABLE PLASTIC THAT WON'T CRACK AND BREAK LIKE THE NORMAL CONE.
- STACK-ABILITY - THE GRIP, TEXTURE AND SHAPE OF THE CONE ALLOWS IT TO BE STACKED WITHOUT GETTING STUCK.