Micah Lancaster Signature Weekend: Minnesota
Free for all IPT Elite Skill Members
Location: National Sports Center, Midwest Basketball Training Facility, 1700 105th Ave NE, Blaine, MN 55449
Grades 4-7: 9:30am-12:00pm
Grades 8-12: 1:30pm-4:00pm
This Is Your Kid's Opportunity To
Gain World-Class Basketball Skills
Our mission is simple - to help players reach their full potential.
Watching our kids get cut, benched, and fall short of their goals is painful. To avoid these downfalls, players need to do more than the standard game situational reps, and work to separate themselves by training their skill-sets on a daily basis.
At Micah Lancaster's Signature Weekend clinics, players are taught how to train and manage their skills like never before, making this your chance to fuel your child's passion for basketball.
WHAT WE DO
- We give players ways to hold themselves accountable when practicing by themselves
- We ensure each player is placed at a basket according to age AND skill level so they never feel out of place
- We make the art of skill enhancement fun and exciting.
- We give live corrections and feedback throughout each session with the detail we are known for around the world.
- Our workouts are designed to make players feel like they are alone in the gym... no long lines!!!
WHAT WE DO DIFFERENTLY
- We provide the “WHAT” and the "HOW" to every skill, so players truly know how to perform each and every skill for the game.
- We don’t waste time with “game situations” that players already get from coaches and camps.
- We don't spend your valuable time playing games that you can find anywhere.
- We ensure each player is maximizing their individual potential by giving them skills specific to finding THEIR identity as basketball players.
LOCATION AND DETAILS
LOCATION: National Sports Center, Midwest Basketball Training Facility, 1700 105th Ave NE, Blaine, MN 55449
TIMES: 9:30-12:00pm for Grades 4-7 & 1:30-4:00 pm for Grades 8-12
DATES: August 26-27, 2023
Micah’s Signature Camps are the exact camp model that started the I’m Possible movement, designed to push player’s to their limits, motivate them towards their dreams, and put them on a road map to success.
When a player comes to a Micah Lancaster Signature camp, they will experience much of the same advanced teaching and instruction as are offered with all of Micah’s NBA players and college and high school All-Americans, but broken down in a form that every player can handle no matter their age or skill level.
Micah’s training summarizes the true purpose of the event – to teach players how to train on their own! Event director and head trainer, Micah Lancaster takes a hands-on approach with all of the players and is present at all times during the event. Most important, Micah’s innovative teaching techniques are designed to make every player feel like they are alone with him in the gym.
CAN'T MAKE IT TO THIS WEEKEND?
No worries. You can get all-inclusive access to ALL of our world-class online training programs to train on your own.
Not only that. You can receive complimentary access to ALL of Micah Lancaster's future Signature weekend clinics.
How? Just join the I'm Possible community as an IPT Elite Skill Member.