MICAH LANCASTER'S PERSONAL TRAINING ACADEMY
AS FEATURED ON
Over the last several years, players from over 45 states, 20 countries, and 6 continents, have taken part in Micah Lancaster's Personal Training Academy. While there were three weeks available in 2022, each week quickly sold out for 2022.
That's why we are offering the Personal Training Academy Overflow Week August 15-19!
Don't miss your opportunity. Reserve your spot today!
- Micah Lancaster's Personal Training Academy is attended by players from around the world each summer.
- For the week, a maximum of 20 players will have the opportunity to train with Micah at the Skill Lab World Headquarters.
- Micah will be utilizing the same Checklist Training approach he's used with NBA superstars.
- Each player will train in an individualized small group for the entire week for 30 hours of innovative and efficient training along with film study.
- Each player will receive year-round access to the I'm Possible All-Around Checklist program for future training.
ABOUT THE PERSONAL TRAINING ACADEMY
Micah Lancaster's Personal Training Academy is attended by players from around the world each summer. For this week, a maximum of 20 players will have the opportunity to train with Micah Lancaster and Bryce Stanhope at the I'm Possible Skill Lab World Headquarters, covering the same skills training curriculum they have used with NBA superstars. And every day players will work with one of I'm Possible's NBA Skill Enhancement gurus, covering a wide variety of athletic components - speed, agility, vertical, core, flexibility, and footwork. Each player will train in an individualized small group for the entire week for over 30 hours of innovative and efficient training along with film study.
ONE WEEK, LIMITED TO 20 PLAYERS!
AUGUST 15-19, 2022
HERE'S WHATS INCLUDED
- 5 Days (30+ hours) of training with NBA Skills Trainer Micah Lancaster and I'm Possible NBA Skill Enhancement Trainers (Value = $4,300)
- 1-year access to the All-Around VIP Checklist (Value = $500)
- Stay at our partner hotel located across the street from the World Headquarters and don't worry about breakfast, lunch, and dinner. That's all covered! (Value = $1,000)
- BONUS: Receive video examples of the skills worked on throughout the week stored directly on the Checklist app
- BONUS: Access to the Players Lounge + Recovery Boots
"Micah Lancaster is one of the
best in the business...hands down!"
Kyrie Irving, Boston Celtics,
NBA All-Star & Champion
MICAH LANCASTER EVEN USED THE PT ACADEMY
FORMAT FOR THE INDIANA PACERS
WHO TRAINS AT MICAH'S PT ACADEMY?
Since 2012, players have traveled from Australia, Canada, Japan, China, Hong Kong, Korea, Israel, India, Slovenia, Mexico, Indonesia, Lebanon, England, Belgium, Italy, Germany, France, Russia, Singapore, Jordan, Turkey, Switzerland, Brazil, and all over the United States to train with Micah Lancaster at his PT Academy.
A PERSONAL TRAINING EXPERIENCE
Micah’s Personal Training Academy is limited to only 20 players broken into small groups. This intense, personal training environment provides players with the full experience of Micah Lancaster training to become a complete player and athlete.
1 YEAR ACCESS TO MICAH'S CHECKLIST TRAINING APP
The PT Academy gives players access to Micah Lancaster's world-renowned All-Around Checklist training program with over 600 different skills & abilities. These online tools provide videos of the skills and methods we teach as well as the ability for players to communicate directly with our staff throughout the year to provide notes and tips.
Your access to Micah Lancaster's go-to training checklist will give you 28 key assignments every month in any and all aspects of your skills, putting the guess work behind you and equipping you to train yourself.
Micah Lancaster's Personal Training Academy is the best deal we offer, which is why all weeks have sold out the last five years.
At no extra cost, all players stay in our adjacent partner hotel, the Holiday Inn Express (4651 36th st sw, Grandville, MI 49418) with one of I’m Possible’s staff trainers also staying on site.
*Transportation for the players will be provided by I’m Possible staff. Players in 9th grade and above can travel without parents. Flight arrangements can be made to Grand Rapids, Michigan. We will personally pick players up and drop them off at Gerald Ford International Airport in Grand Rapids. We will also provide ground transportation and supervision to the hotel and facility.